1. Chief Executive: The one who responsible to lead the organization. Leader or “kahim (ketua himpunan)” chosen by election in PILKAHIM (Pemilihan Ketua Himpunan) and had been voted by all English Literature Students.
2. Vice Executive: The one who responsible to lead the organization along with Chief Executive. Vice or “wakahim (wakil ketua himpunan)” chosen by election in PILKAHIM and had been voted by all English Literarute Students.
3. Secretaries: The one who working for creating many documents. Secretary also become the core of organization because he/she also creating a legalization for each activites/ “proker (program kerja)”. Secretary positions contain for 2 people.
4. Treasurers: The one who collecting fees from all member of The Officials. The fees from treasurer is being used for the organization needs.
5. Chairman: The one who responsible to lead Departments in ESA. They also called “Kadep (ketua departemen)” and supervised 5-6 staffs. Their duty is to make the department programs succeed.
6. SND: Social and Networking Department, one of 4 departments in ESA. SND also become the negotiations department when there were a conflict in social. SND also becoming the output information from ESA to social and to all English Literature students.
7. LLD: Language and Literature Department, one of 4 departments in ESA. LLD working on creativity and soft skills of English Literature students. LLD also becoming the source of knowledge in ESA and to all English Literature students.
8. BAD: Business and Archiving Department, one of 4 departments in ESA. BAD concern on business and entrepreneurships. They also helping The Treasurer for collecting fees.
9. HRDD: Human Resource and Development Department, one of 4 departments in ESA. HRDD help in developing The Officials character support and become the psychologist in ESA itself.
So, which one do you most interest?